We are a growing online video platform provider with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in Krakow. We deliver cloud based highly available video solutions for streaming, processing and management of content to deliver video globally to millions of users. You will be a part of an extraordinary team where everyone participates in the development of the platform and supporting the customers. You will work with processing customer requests, diagnosing technical issues (supported by the developer team) and providing technical advice to customers from our office in
- Provide first line technical support by contacting customers via email and telephone
- Register and classify incoming requests with an appropriate indication of their priority
- Handle requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
- Route problems to internal support
- Create and improve documentation for processes and procedures as well as articles in knowledge base.
- Feedback product improvement suggestions
- Supportive, positive attitude
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Prior experience on a similar position
- Analytical and systematic problem solving skills
- Skills in Swedish or other Scandinavian languages are a plus
- Technical background
- Programming skills
- Video skills
- Nice work environment
- Competitive salary
- Stimulating environment of smart and helpful colleagues
Applications should include a cover letter, CV and references. E-mail applications should be sent in either text or PDF format only.
Send your application by e-mail to job.se [at] pss9dev.com (Subject: Support Engineer) or by post to:
Screen9 sp. z o.o.
Paweł Sałek, General Manager