We are a growing online video platform provider with headquarters in Stockholm. We work on web based top-class high-availability video solutions for streaming, processing and distribution management to deliver video globally to millions of users. You will be a part of a hit team of talented developers where everyone participates in the development of the product. You will work with user interfaces for content presentation and management as well as video players.
- Develop cross-browser solutions and responsive UIs
- Integrate front-end solutions with back-end platform
- Turn business requirements into interactive designs
- Design and develop front-end infrastructure components
- Maintain and support existing User Interfaces
- Experience with Bootstrap, LESS or SASS preprocessors
- Experience with REST
- Understanding of performance issues related to Web Application Development
- Working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to understand, learn, and utilize new technologies
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern office
- Stimulating environment of smart colleagues
Professionally you are comfortable delivering to deadlines by managing your own time and priorities well, you can handle stress and are both productive and responsible. You contribute well in teams with clear communication and a positive approach to problem solving. You have a wide knowledge and quickly learn new skills. Applicants with commitments outside of work such as parents are encouraged to use our flexible working hours.
Applications should include a cover letter and CV. E-mail applications should be sent in either text or PDF format only. Any applications not meeting these requirements will not be considered. Applicants should also submit references to previous relevant work. Submit your work as link to a public or password protected webpage. If this was a project where you did parts of the work, please explain your contribution.
Send your application by e-mail to job.fd [at] pss9dev.com (Subject: Expert Web Developer) or by post to:
Screen9 sp. z o.o.
Paweł Sałek, General Manager