High Performance/Big Data Developer
We are looking a skilled software developer with experience in High Performance processing of large data quantities. Relevant development experience in UNIX environments is required, preferably with an emphasis on open source tools.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Relevant PhD, Master level degree or equivalent with strong grades
- C++ programming
- UNIX development experience (including GCC, make etc)
- Strong experience with problem analysis, statistics and algorithms
- Strong written and spoken English
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Large-scale computing experience including cluster computing, large data sets and optimisation
- Experience with Python and scripting languages
Professionally you are comfortable delivering to deadlines by managing your own time and priorities well and independently, you can handle stress and are both productive and responsible. You contribute well in teams with clear communication and a positive approach to problem solving. You have a wide knowledge and quickly learn new skills.
PSS9 Development is part of Picsearch which was founded in 2000, is privately held and headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information please visit about.picsearch.com.
Besides a cover letter applications should include a CV as well as a specification of the desired salary. Email applications should be sent in either text or PDF format only. Any applications not meeting these requirements will not be considered.